Coal India IPO

Alchemist

Administrator
Staff member
Great turnover.

Highest that I have ever seen.

NSE - 4220 crore till now.
BSE - 1460 crore till now.

Use stop-loss for remaining shares.

The demand for the stock is amazing.
 
Sold all 50 from my account @ 315.

Placed sell order @ 340 for 199 in mother's account.

I was thinking of shorting; glad I did not. Do you think bears have the courage to short this one?
 
Put SL at 315 after it hit 317 which got triggered. Sold all @315.

Didn't think it would go to 320 levels.

LTP is 325..oh well..it' not like I made a loss :).
 

Alchemist

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of shorting; glad I did not. Do you think bears have the courage to short this one?
Speculators do everything.

Looking at the volumes, I am sure massive speculative positions have been built in this stock, but the majority seem to be on the long side.

5816 crore on NSE and 2123 crore on the NSE.

All I can say is "wow".
 
Next strategy

199 @ 302 all sold , Alchemist or other expert please tell shall we buy from secondary market or need to wait for 2-3 days? Now it's trading at 328. We people should buy or now not to see forward to other IPOs & not to think for Coal India from secondary market?
 

ams

New member
1 hour into trading and it's approaching 345 now.

Seems like it's going to make the century:

100 rupees above 245

Well, considering discount for retailers, it already did!

:adore:.
 

Alchemist

Administrator
Staff member
199 @ 302 all sold , Alchemist or other expert please tell shall we buy from secondary market or need to wait for 2-3 days? Now it's trading at 328. We people should buy or now not to see forward to other IPOs & not to think for Coal India from secondary market?
If you sold at 302, you won't buy at a higher price, will you?

Let the stock cool down a bit.

Wait for 2-3 weeks and see where it stabilizes.

Valuations are expensive now at
 

Alchemist

Administrator
Staff member
199 @ 302 all sold , Alchemist or other expert please tell shall we buy from secondary market or need to wait for 2-3 days? Now it's trading at 328. We people should buy or now not to see forward to other IPOs & not to think for Coal India from secondary market?
If you sold at 302, you won't buy at a higher price, will you?

Valuations are expensive now (335), but momentum can take the stock a bit higher from here too.

Let the stock cool down a bit.

Wait for 2-3 weeks and see where it stabilizes.

I won't buy this stock unless I see a price below 300.
 
The demand for this stock is amazing me. @337 now. Would love to know the FIIs who have bought into it and at what levels before I make my decision.
 

magnet

Active member
What should be the long term targets?

I am not planning to sell soon. But have also placed order for 375 price.I won't be able to catch minute by minute triggers.
 
Top