I have submitted two applications one in NII category for 16 lots and other one in retail for 1 lot. My Questions. Based on subscription level in NII, I assume I may get 3 lots, and possibly fourth lot in retail category.
My Questions are:
- What is expected listing price and what are chances of listing below the issue price?
- Can I withdraw my application now? If so what is the procedure?
I think I was able to change it to lower end of price range.
- Kotak did not give any option to cancel the bid.
- I tried to reduce the price, but Kotak gave error that downgrade is not allowed.
- I tried to reduce no of shares but again Kotak gave same error.
- I increased the no of lots from 16 to 17 and changing the price to 116. As the total bid value increased, Kotak gave me different error "Your ASBA application modification has been rejected due to The lien cannot be modified. Add a new one.". But it seems the bid is successful