Actually while this is true, I would say wait for a fair price. I am holding about 80 IPO and immediate after listing shares at 720. Now I'll make an exit if it goes up to IPO price before moratorium ends, but will surely re enter after actual clarity on moratorium ends in August. If the economy recovers then SBI CARDS will surely go above IPO price.
Or I will add more if it goes to below 550 which I think is a fair price with moratorium impact to enter.
As a long term story its a great one and after HDFC BANK they have the best credit card portfolio.
Actually this stands true for HDFC Bank too, which I really like for their cards division.