Which ITR if I have Capital Gains?


Active member
If we hold shares in trading account / pool account even 2 years they are not considered as capital gain , they are treated as business income and taxed according to tax slabs which he falls.

In that case itr-4 to be used not itr-2. Am I correct Alchemistjee?

Also can we show all the trading activity including stcg, ltcg as speculation business?

because in that case only net of +ve,-ve combined and not the gross sales as turnover. [ to show turnover < 1 crore , and profit above 8% of turnover to save audit expenses]?